Fanciness....and hookers....and R Kelly....and Pootie Tang. For the peeps, by the peeps. Marshmallow. Peeps.
Alyssa and Daria are so fancy R Kelly wants to pee on them.





Sunday, July 25, 2010

BOOTY POPPIN HOOKERS!

Yeah so we've been MIA lately.  Sorry.  Between work, having adventures with my favorite human Julio, Daria doing....who the hell knows what, and having the internet always shut down because I can't pay the bill, it's been "hard" to make any "magic happen".  We will try to work on this.

 So for now, please enjoy my gift to everyone who's cell number I have.  Merry Xmas Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. I'm dissapointed that those 3 bootys are all the same booty. And photoshopped the most boring colors... They should showcase some Cadmium Gray, Alizarin Crimson and Indanthrene Blue booty....then I'll dial.

    ReplyDelete